Sunday, June 21, 2015

My Skincare Routine with Dermalogica

So, I'm officially in love with my skincare routine! I've been wanting to switch-up my skincare products for a while. Now I'm in my twenties I want to protect my skin from any damage or wear-and-tear that could age my skin. I've wanted Dermalogica products* for a while but did a lot of research before I committed myself to one skincare system. 

I'm a fan of Chloe Boucher's make-up looks and some time ago she shared her skincare routine using Dermalogica products. After I saw her video I was 100% sold and followed her advice on getting the travel-size set first. 

When you go on the Dermalogica website you can find out what your skin-type is and choose your products accordingly. I have combination skin - prone to getting little dry patches, but with an oily t-zone ... annoying! So I chose the normal/oily skin kit so that I can tackle my oily zones and then in the dry areas, I add an extra layer of my normal Nivea moisturiser (which I find really moisturising on the driest areas but it doesn't leave the skin feeling greasy).

So here are the products I use on a daily basis ...



Dermalogica Special Cleansing Gel

First I use a pea-sized amount of the 'Special Cleansing Gel' and lather it with water all over my face. You only need a small amount for this product to do it's job!


Dermalogica Mutli-Active Toner

I then spritz my face with about 3 pumps of the 'Multi-Active Toner' and gently pat this into my skin.


Dermalogica Skin Prep Scrub

I don't use the 'Skin Prep Scrub' every single day as I don't feel that my skin needs it (I also love the scrub I have from St Ives).


Dermalogica Active Moist

I then put 3 pea-sized drops of the 'Active Moist' cream gently all over my face and neck before dabbing the 'Total Eye Care' cream delicately around my eyes.

Dermalogica Total Eye Care




I also use the Dermalogica 'Precleanse' sometimes, which is great for when you've used more make-up for a heavier 'night-out' face, and also the 'Soothing Eye Make-Up Remover' for any stubborn smokey-eye make-up and mascara. Both of these products aren't included in the travel set, but are definitely worth purchasing in addition to the skincare system if you're someone who wears make-up everyday or experiments with heavier looks. 






I'd love to hear what other skincare products people are loving!


Love & Kisses,

Vicki xoxo


*This blogpost was not sponsored by Dermalogica or any other brand. I purchased all of the products shown myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment