Friday, May 01, 2015

Maybelline 'Fast & Fashion Look' Travel Set

How cute is this little Maybelline make-up travel set? It has products in it which I will actually use on a daily basis - which isn't always the case when you get a set of products sold together. My Mum picked it up for me from the airport - she's forever surprising me with little presents which I am so grateful for. She actually got me another one of these Maybelline travel sets the week before which is full of other stuff which I'll also put up very soon.




Inside this travel set there is:

- 1 x Rocket Volum' Express Mascara
- 1 x Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream
- 1 x Superstay 14hr Lipstick
- 1 x Mini Make-Up Remover

I've tried all of them, except for the make-up remover so far, and I'm impressed. The lip colour is really flattering and I can imagine it being a good shade for all skin tones. I'd never tried the BB Cream before so I think I'll use it a few more times and perhaps write a review for it once I've given it a good testing!


 
 




Do you use any of these products? What do you think?

Love & Kisses,

Vicki xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment