Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Primark Pineapple Bedding

I rarely get to go to Primark, so when I went last Saturday I was pretty happy with the little purchases I made there! I got this super cute reversable pineapple-print bedding and some grey palm tree pillow cases. I love how summery they make my bedroom feel - I'm definitely a summer girl! 

I picked up some cheap make-up remover wipes at the till and I bought a spare eye pencil sharpener as I've lost mine. I'm usually a total eyelash-snob, but I also bought a couple of Primark's eyelashes to try so we'll have to see how I like them! Of course I had to purchase a few pairs of comfy pants for lazy days too, haha!

Here are some pictures of my summery bedding:








Have you bought any nice bedding from Primark before? What did you think about the print and quality? Even though it's cheap, I like to get new bedding every now and again to give my room a mini makeover. 

Love & Kisses,

Vicki xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment