Friday, November 28, 2014

Keeping Moisturised all Year Round!



It's wintertime now, and I can feel my skin becoming more dry since the heating's been turned on. I use simple moisturisers as I'm still fairly young, but I will soon be looking at investing in some more up-market anti-ageing skincare products. 

Here are just a few of the products I'm currently using whatever the weather:

Hair:
Pictured is the Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Reconstructor. I love the smell of all the Aussie products and how soft they make my hair feel. I use this treatment and a couple of other Argan Oil ones, once a week (ok, sometimes once a fortnight if I remember)!

Body:
Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula  -  I know this body butter is meant for stretch-marks, but it feel so hydrating on the skin! I use this on my whole upper body, hips and thighs. It leaves my skin feeling so healthy and I know I'm protecting my skin in preparation for future pregnancies (hopefully) and to reduce the likelihood of stretch-marks.

Face (& Body):
I know I shouldn't, but I use Nivea Soft Moisturising Cream on my face every day. The smell is so clean and fresh, and I love how the cream sinks into my skin leaving it feeling super soft and hydrated! I also use this product on my body and hands. I do probably need to by a face cream though!

Lips:
Wearing Nivea's Lip Butter it's SO hard not to lick your lips! It smells AMAZING and tastes sweet too! I don't usually put lip balm on as I usually wear moisturising lipsticks, but this winter my lips have definitely needed a little bit of extra care!

I would love to know what products you use to keep your whole body feeling good - let me know in the comments below!

Love & Kisses,

Vicki xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment