Monday, October 20, 2014

Mini Festive Asda Haul

It's still only October but everywhere I go I see so much cute Christmas stuff! When the winter Asda catalogue came out I spotted two cushions I just had to have. 



The 'retro deer' cushion was £7 and the 'Merry Christmas deer scene' cushion was £6 (I'm not sure what the cushions actual names are). I also picked up a 6-pack set of Yankie festive candles for £6 and a cracked mirror candle holder for £3.

I saw some adorable Fairisle mugs too, but I thought I'd save buying those for a later date to spread the Xmas-themed purchases. I can't wait for December so I can start bringing out all of my decorations!! 

What so you think of my mini haul? Have you seen anything particularly adorable in the shops?

Love & Kisses,

Vicki xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment