Friday, April 25, 2014

Easter Weekend

I'm late as usual ... but here are some pictures from my Easter Weekend with the family. I hope everyone had a lovely long weekend, ate lots of chocolate and spent good quality time with their loved-ones! 


Frohe Ostern 

I had a lovely long Easter weekend, which I spent with both my family and Andy's. Lots of tasty food and good company!
Bambi and Rio on Nicki's lap as she does her make-up.
Rio is such a little poser!
Chocolate Bunnies!
Cute 'Bambi' PJ top from my Dad for Easter.
Some of my Mum's Easter decorations.
Swans just outside my Mum's place.
Easter Napkins.
Yummy homemade chicken roast dinner.
Easter Cake!
Me and my Sister.
The boys in their cosy sweaters.
Rio decided that it would be fun to jump in muddy puddles during the Easter day walk. He wasn't so happy when he had to have a bath when we got home!
I love these beautiful flowers in my Mum's house.
The egg that I painted at Andy's house. (Yes, a small child probably could have painted it a million times better!)
I wish I had seen this before Easter! So cute! Must remember this for next year! (Image not my own. @makeandcomigo)

Andy's family take part in several Lithuanian Easter Traditions, similar to those of the Germans. We painted boiled eggs beforehand, and on Easter Day we played different games with the eggs. 

Does your family have an Easter Traditions? I love to find out what others do to celebrate special occasions.


Love & belated Easter Kisses,

Vicki xoxo







No comments:

Post a Comment