Saturday, January 11, 2014

Slim Saturday - My Week's Diet & Fitness in Review

It's the weekend! Yay! And it's the first post of my new (hopefully weekly) blog feature! 'Slim Saturday' will review my past week's weight-loss, diet, and fitness. I hope to include any new exercises I try and share recipes that I find particularly yummy and healthy. Let me know in the comments box below if you like this new feature and any changes that you think I should make!




Weight-Loss this Week:  4lbs

Total Weight-Loss:  4lbs

Workouts / Exercise:  Gym (x4) & Walk in the Woods (x1)

Diet:  Relatively good. Eaten clean, homecooked meals all week. Had a mini cheat-day on Thursday.

Favourite Meal this Week:  My favourite meal this week was a Sweet & Sour Chilli Chicken Stir-Fry with Brocolli & Green Beans - it was super tasty!

How I feel in Myself:  I know I have a LONG way to go which is quite overwhelming at times, but reading other Health and Fitness blogs helps to motivate me and keep me on track.

Positives:  My partner is doing the healthy eating and exercise plan with me so I have a constant source of support.

Negatives:  I haven't been to Slimming World since before Christmas and I'm not sure if I'll go back just yet. I get a bit overwhelmed sometimes!

Goals for the Next Week:  Keep on track. Up the exercise routine and find some new recipes.



Once I feel I have lost a significant amount of weight, I may share my start weight and my "before" pictures ... but we'll see!

Are you doing a January detox, or are you committed to a healthy, clean lifestyle? I would love any tips or advice from others on a weight-loss journey!

Walking Bambi & Rio in some nearby woods this week.

It was nice to go for a stroll with Andy & the dogs.

As the weather starts to pick up, I hope to go on more walks and build up my fitness levels.

I hope you all have a happy and healthy week!


Love & Kisses,

Vicki xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment