Saturday, January 18, 2014

My Favourite Photo-Editing Apps

Making your photos look pretty for Blogposts, Instagram or Facebook is something we all like to do. Quite a few people have contacted me to ask what Photo-Editing Apps I use on the pictures that I upload, so I've decided to compile a list / review of my Top 5 apps that I regularly use!



Afterlight

 

I use Afterlight for all of the photos that I upload. It has LOADS of filters, photo-adjusting features and frames. I definitely recommend this as a staple App for all Bloggers and Instagramers!


Facetune



This App is great for when you have the odd pimple. You can remove blemishes, smooth out wrinkles (not something I've had to do yet, thank god!), and my favourite feature, 'detail', let's you highlight certain aspects of a photo. I like to use the 'detail' feature to make my eyelashes and eye make-up "pop" in my pictures. This app also has really good light-adjusting tools, and also lots of cool filters. The filters intensity can also be adjusted which is something a lot of the apps out there don't do. This is another staple app I would 100% recommend!



Diptic


I love Diptic to create collages, and this app allows you to add lots of pictures into one collage. You can change the aspect of your collage with this app which other collage apps won't allow. This means you can have a square, rectangle, portrait, or horizontal collage - perfect for alternating between instagram and printing your pretty pictures off in real life.


InstaCollage


InstaCollage is great for cute frames and adding cool text to your photos. I regularly use the frames for when I'm adding cheesy pictures of my loves (the dogs) and I use the text feature for all my main Blogpost pictures. There is a large variety of fonts and colours which I really like.


Pixlromatic


Lastly, Pixlromatic isn't an app I really use for my instagram or blog pictures, but I sometimes use it when making wallpapers for my iPhone. It has loads of filters, effects and frames which makes it really fun to play with. Hitting the "random" button in the top-right corner mixes up all the different features and gives you unique combinations you may not have tried out yourself. 



So there you have my Top 5 Photo-Editing Apps! I may post about the others that I have on my iPhone at a later date, but I hope I've helped some of you out with this post!

Do you use any cool iPhone photo-editing or other kinds of apps? Comment below as I always love to hear about new ones!


Love & Kisses,

Vicki xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment