Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Wagging Wednesday & Homemade Xmas Cards - (Blogmas)

Happy Wagging Wednesday! For today's WW post you'll get a double dose of Chihuahua cuteness - a round up of this week's doggy snaps AND the Xmas cards I made of the dogs this year!


First let's have a look at the past week ...

Bambi having a little snooze all cuddled up in his blanket.
Rio always likes to stretch himself out when he's relaxing.
Bambi, again under a blanket - a different one though. 
Look at Rio's big beautiful eyes!
Bambi asleep on my Dad's arm - it's his favourite place to lie.
My Sister was trying to write an essay the other day & little Rio decided that her laptop keyboard
was the best place to have a nap! Funny boy!
 
No one can resist this cutie.
I also bought the dogs new jumpers this week (yes, some MORE ... they NEED them :P )! What do you think .... ?

Bambi 
Rio
In one of their beds.

And finally, the Christmas Cards I made this year. Last year the boys were in cute Reindeer outfits and the year before in Santa costume. This year I left it a bit too late to sort out costumes and themes so I decided to just take a photo of the dogs and edit in Christmas "stickers" with the InstaCollage App for iPhone. Here's how my cards turned out ...


This is one of the many photos I took and the one that I decided to use.
I edited the photo and put little Christmas Hats on the Dogs, used a festive boarder,
and added some text.
Card-making supplies.
Christmas Cards!
An example of the finished product - simple but cute! 
My attempt at writing in Lithuanian for Andy's Grandmother's card!
Haha!

I hope today's post has brightened up your day and made you feel a little more festive!


Do you make your own Christmas cards, presents or decorations? What are your favourite things to make?

Love & Kisses,

Vicki xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment