Monday, December 09, 2013

My little Christmas Tree - (Blogmas)


I finally decorated my little Christmas Tree! The only thing that's missing are the lights which I've decided to leave to Andy because I'll probably somehow knock the tree over or something - haha! Here are a few pictures of the tree so far :)


My personal preference when it comes to decorating for Christmas is classy, tasteful and traditional. This Christmas and last I've bought my own decorations for the first time in my life. I've decided to get good quality, slightly more pricey decorations, rather than lots of cheap, modern ones. Good places to look for beautiful ornaments are: TKMaxx, Home Sense, John Lewis, and Garden Centres - I've found my best decorations in garden centres so I definitely recommend checking out your local one.


This candle smells A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! My Dad bought it for me from Tesco. The scent is Gingerbread by Wax Lyrical. When lit the candle fills the house with the most delicious Christmas smell - not too sickly or sweet. 


I'll upload some more pictures later in the week when the lights and wreath are up. Have you put your trees up? What are your favourite type of decorations?

Love & Kisses,

Vicki xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Your tree is so cute! And I love the idea of a Christmassy scented candle to get you in the spirit, definitely going to get one! Xxx

    ReplyDelete