Friday, December 20, 2013

Christmas Nails! (& a Cute Hair Style) - (Blogmas)

Today my Mum, Sister & I all went to a Nail Salon and got just a little bit pampered. My Mum and Nicki got Mani-Pedis and I got Gelish nail colour with Christmas nail art on top. It was nice to have some girl-time after having not seen my Mum for quite a while. Here are some photos of today ...

Christmas Nails!
Waiting for the Nail Art on top of the Gelish colour to dry.
Nicki waiting for her regular manicure to dry.
I love my nails! They are not perfect but they are cute and fun. After Christmas I will remove the nail art with regular nail varnish remover and keep the red Gelish colour underneath for another week.
Close-up of the design.
I'm very happy with the job the Nail Technician did!

Also, I thought I'd share with you the cute hair style my Sister did for me this morning. I'm not great at doing my hair in any other style except for down or a ponytail, so when my Sister comes over I always try to convince her to test out her skills on me! Haha!


Back-Combed hair with cute plaits holding it all together.
Bambi was sat on Nicki's lap as she did my hair, and he wanted to get in on the action when she took a photograph of her work.

Have you done your hair / make-up in any cute styles in the run-up to Christmas? How about your nails?


Love & Kisses,

Vicki xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment