Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Christmas Day - (Blogmas)

Merry Christmas, Everyone! I hope everyone is have a beautiful and festive holiday with all their loved ones! I thought instead of writing too much I'd just share some photos from today, so I hope you enjoy!

Christmas Day, 2013!
Some of the goodies that were in the stocking that my Sister made for me.
Presents under the tree.

My Dad standing next to my mini Xmas Tree in his Onesie & Hugh Hefner slippers.
Andy jokily got my Dad some Playboy Mansion velvet slippers - it was very funny to watch my innocent old Dad open them!
My Sister opening one of her presents in her Onesie.
Bambi sitting on Nicki's lap as she tried on the fluffy, faux fur gloves that Andy got for her.

Rio jumped onto Nicki's lap for a cuddle as well.

My Sister got me these adorable Bambi slippers, which I love.

One of the presents I gave my Sister was a pair of sterling silver 'N' initial stud earrings. Don't they look cute?

Andy, over-generously, gave me an iPhone 5C for Christmas - He spoils me, that boy!

Me being cheesy and happy with Andy's gift.
My Mum also got me a Bambi-related gift - a sweet sweater which I wore today.
Bambi & Rio remained unfazed about the fact it was Christmas.
The boys wore the Fairisle Jumpers that I bought for them the other day.
My Mum set the table beautifully for Christmas Lunch!
A close-up of the dinner table.
We ate so much food today I feel like I could burst!

I will most likely post some more photos tomorrow of both Christmas and Boxing Day.


Wishing you a lovely end to your Christmas Day and a relaxing Boxing Day tomorrow! May you be surrounded by all those that you care about.

Festive Love & Mistletoe Kisses,

Vicki xoxo (Ho, Ho, Ho!)

4 comments:

  1. That dog is so cute! <3 Aweh! <3

    I see you got the iPhone 5c in pink! THAT IS SO CUTE! I hear they got sold out in India! (*sniff*)
    I hope your Christmas was amazing!

    http://longdistancecollegelove.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :) I love my two dogs - they are very cute and great company!


    The iPhone 5C is so good, but at the moment I can't use it because the sim card for my iPhone 4 doesn't fit the 5C! Ahh! That sucks that they've sold out but I'm sure in the New Year they'll get more?


    I hope you had an amazing Xmas too, and have a very happy New Year!


    Love & Kisses xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can get your SIM cut, you know?
    (They did that with my boyfriend's SIM card!)
    I hopeyou enjoy the new phone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah I will look into that - thank you :) X

    ReplyDelete