Thursday, December 19, 2013

Christmas Afternoon Tea & My Dad's Birthday - (Blogmas)

Today has been such a lovely day, it's not even over yet and there is more loveliness to come this evening ... Happy Vicki!


Today is my Dad's birthday and so my Sister and I decided to treat him to a Christmas Afternoon Tea at a cute Boutique Cafe in the village centre. It was so yummy, and we had a great time. We are now back at mine and Andy's place chilling / napping, and then later on this evening we are going to a family friend's house for dinner.

Here are just some of the pictures from today.

Cute Christmas lay out on the table.
Christmas Robin Napkins.
One of the other tables.
Smoked Salmon and Cream Cheese Sandwiches, Egg Mayonnaise and Cress Rolls, and Turkey, Cranberry and Stuffing Sandwiches.
Scones, Clotted Cream, Raspberry Jam, Christmas Cupcakes, Mince Pies,  Chocolate Brownies, and Lemon Posset. 
Mini Mince Pie & Christmas Cupcake.
Andy & I. (He wasn't very happy to have his photo taken)
The Birthday Boy! My lovely Daddy.
Bambi wanted some of the chocolate birthday cake - which obviously he couldn't.
Birthday Cake.
My presents for my Dad. They were all quite obscure shapes, so the wrapping was hard and doesn't look particularly neat.
Presents & Cake in front of my Christmas Tree, waiting for Dad.
Me and my younger sister, Nicki.
Cake!
Nicki & Bambi are tired out from all the birthday fun!
Wishing my Dad the biggest birthday wishes - he is such an important person to me; I don't know what I'd do without him!

I hope I haven't made y'all too hungry from all these pictures!

Love & Kisses,

Vicki xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment