Monday, December 16, 2013

Celebrating New Life - (Blogmas)

After a very dull morning spent searching the web for potential jobs, I went to visit a friend of mine who has just had her second baby.


I met my friend at University and I'm so glad I did - we have ended up being good friends. She has a 2 1/2 year old son and now has a 3 week old son so she's a very busy lady these days! Luckily she found the time for me to come over and visit her, her toddler and the latest edition to her beautiful little family.

Me & Baby having a little cuddle.

Look how tiny his little hands & fingers are!

Mummy & (older) Son playing with the train and lego.

It was so lovely to have baby cuddles - it definitely makes you broody and wonder what your own children will be like!

Later this evening I went bowling and for a meal with Andy's Family for his Dad's Birthday. We had so much fun laughing and celebrating with each other. I even won one of the games of bowling!!! (That never happens!)

So whilst this is a short-but-sweet blogmas post, I kept to my promise and managed to find the time to briefly write today - I'm quite proud of myself as I am SO tired!

I'm off to sleep now ... Sweet Dreams, Everyone!

Love & Kisses,

Vicki xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment